Most of these are form Q2 of course:
- Ballade, by Oskar Morawetz, for piano
- For Heart, Breath and Orchestra, by Richard Reed Parry, for orchestra
- Different…Rains, by Pavel Karmanov, for flute and piano
- L’auberge de Loupiac, by Florent Ghys, for voice
- Still With Me, by Alexander Balanescu, for string quartet
- Musica Optica, by Gyorgy Geszler, for piano duet
- Percussion Concerto: The Tears of Nature, by Tan Dun, for percussion and orchestra. Commissioned by Martin Grubinger. Best New Year’s treat to myself ever–a friend and I went to see this at the LA Phil last weekend.